Monday, January 24, 2011

Desert Cobra: Poop of the Week

Hi Friends,

Our Walker Vaughan here, somewhere along the way a highly romanticized view of my profession has taken hold of many of my civilian (non dogwalker) friends.  Movies like In Her Shoes, have paved the way, and I am certainly no help with all my photos and poetry.  Yet there is another, slightly less glamourous side to playing with puppies all day that deserves some attention.

So in this weekly installment please let your fecal fantasies run wild while we marvel at some of the pack's greatest (s)hits.


Check out metamorphashit.com for more poop art.  Feel free to send in your own pics an morphs too!

-- V.W.

1 comment:

  1. I tried looking at the poop of the week when I was pregnant and almost threw up. Now my stomach is stronger, I can look at your shit again!

    ReplyDelete